The world was led to believe by US media and government authorities that a ‘mass shooting’ was carried out by yet another deranged lone gunman, only after reports had initially stated there was a second shooter on several CBS and ABC affiliates. This latter-day Oswald is named Adam Lanza, who had no real motive, an aversion to shooting (so we were told at the time), and no one had actually seen in 3-4 years – and a gunman who is believed by some to have a different identity.
As evidence emerged out of the ‘boiler rooms’ of media halls, mainstream correspondents began selling the public on this latest tragic shooting in America. Not since Columbine had the corporate media been so fixated on an apparent tragic shooting, pushing the fear and death of it all on a 24/7 news loop.
Because the case has now been “classified” by the FBI, it’s hard to find any evidence of a mass shooting, but there seems to be more than ample evidence of a cover-up.
In this ninety-minute video presentation independent researcher Sofia Smallstorm presents a thoroughgoing examination of the December 14, 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre event.
Smallstorm combines meticulous research with a unique conceptual approach that pierces the sensationalist headlines, soundbites, and cable news chatter to reveal a deeper reality underneath the incident’s curious narrative.
The analysis not only calls into question media coverage of the event, but most importantly the multitude of missing and contradictory information authorities have heretofore failed to publicly address.
Unsettling list of discrepancies in the Sandy Hook school shooting case:
- As yet, we have not seen any concrete evidence that any child died.
- As yet, parents have not been allowed to see their children. (Photoshopped pictures do not count.)
- As of now, I have seen only one unambiguous statement from a grieving parent (Robbie Parker).
- According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother’s ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan–who officials say is very cooperative–claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?
- According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest, if he planned to kill himself?
- The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only handguns–a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. But then he could not possibly have been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did?
- According to the official story, the killing was tightly confined to two classrooms. But then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
- Joanne Didonato, the principal’s secretary, called in sick on Friday–something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. “Of all days,” she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
- The hospital went into lockdown and cleared four trauma rooms, but received only three patients, two of them dead children(according to the official story) and one mildly wounded adult.
- Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?
- What happened to the report that Adam Lanza’s girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
- What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, “It wasn’t me.” Who was he and what was he doing there?
- What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot, or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?
- The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her “autistic” son access to both guns and ammo?
- Why were parents told on Friday that “if you haven’t been reunited with your child by now it’s already over”? Does anyone imagine that real parents of real children would simply say, “Okay, the show’s over, let’s go home now”?
- Would real parents of real children really be satisfied with (possibly photoshopped) pictures of their children? Wouldn’t they demand to see their children one last time firsthand? According to the official story, 28 people died but only 1 was wounded. The dead included 20 small, squirmy children–difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy, in such a short length of time?
- A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, “Put your hands up,” followed by the reply, “Don’t shoot.” This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
- Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?
- When Ryan Lanza was falsely identified as the shooter, who deleted his Facebook profile and created many others in his name?
- Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?
- Why did the police say on Friday that they were going to leave the bodies rotting in the school until Sunday, then Saturday morning announce that they had spirited the bodies away in the middle of the night? Perhaps to ensure that the transport, if any, would go unrecorded on photos or video?
- Why won’t police tell us where they found the Henry repeating rifle, the Enfield rifle, and the shotgun?
- Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
- Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that “they’re coming at me through this wood,” followed by a fellow officer saying, “This is it”?
- One officer in the school said, “We’ve got one suspect down.” Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody(on the ground and cuffed), not dead.
- Why didn’t Adam’s uncle see anything out of the ordinary in Adam when the two saw each other in June?
- Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically), “[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school”?
- Why did police assign an individual state trooper to every grieving family, whether the family wants such “protection” or not?
- Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it’s for their own benefit?
- Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza’s brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?
- Since the alleged shooter’s father is VP of GE Capital, and (like “Batman shooter” James Holmes’s father) was scheduled to testify at the Senate Hearings on the LIBOR scandal, is there a LIBOR connection to this event?
According to numerous media reports and witnesses, alleged Newtown, Connecticut shooter Adam Lanza was a ‘genius’ with computers. And yet, we are told that Lanza apparently left no online footprint. The question must be asked: Was the electronic history of Adam Lanza scrubbed?
Many articles, including witnesses’ accounts, have described Adam Lanza’s advanced skills with computers, a skill-level common with Asperger’s sufferers. Indeed, many computer hackers have Asperger’s syndrone — Adrian Lamo, Ryan Cleary, and Gary McKinnon, for example. And yet, Adam Lanza ‘left no online footprint?’
According to a New York Daily News article (15 Dec 2012), “[Adam] Lanza, who friends and officials said suffered from Asperger’s syndrome or a personality disorder, had a tortured mind. He was socially awkward and at times unstable, but also extraordinarily bright. ‘He was smart,’ the insider said. ‘He was like one of these real brainiac computer kind of kids.'”
A Honolulu Star Advertiser/New York Times (15 Dec 2012) article, ‘Gunman left few hints about his life or motives,’ noted the alleged shooter’s lack of electronic footprints. “In his brief adulthood [Adam] Lanza had left few footprints, electronic or otherwise. He apparently had no Facebook page, unlike his older brother, Ryan… Lanza did belong to a technology club at school that held ‘LAN parties’ — short for local area network — in which students would gather at a member’s home, hook up their computers into a small network and play games, The Associated Press reported.”
Even ‘original’ school shooting suspect Ryan Lanza, Adam’s brother, had his computers and phone records searched by law enforcement. “Ryan Lanza had been cooperative and was not under arrest or in custody, but investigators were still searching his computers and phone records.” This news was reported in an MSN item (15 Dec 2012), ‘Conn. gunman recalled as intelligent but remote.’
The MSN article includes a statement by one of Adam Lanza’s classmates, Joshua Milas. “Adam Lanza attended Newtown High School, and news clippings from recent years show him on the honor roll. Joshua Milas, a classmate who was in the technology club with Lanza, said that he was generally a happy person but that he hadn’t seen him in a few years. ‘We would hang out, and he was a good kid. He was smart,’ said Milas, who graduated in 2009. ‘He was probably one of the smartest kids I know. He was probably a genius.'” The article also notes Adam’s attendance at the LAN parties.
Anyone with enough computer knowledge to attend and participate in LAN parties would likely have an online footprint. Where’s Adam Lanza’s?
In the video interview Wolfgang Halbig has the perfect combination of expertise to evaluate what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
…. we can clearly see something does not add up, is this another false flag cover up?
- law enforcement: Florida State Trooper, US Customs Agent.
- education: teacher, assistant principal, principal.
- current school safety expert: trained key personnel at over 4,000 US school districts, and over 3,500 school safety officers.
His conclusion after ten months of motivated investigation:
“In my professional opinion, [Sandy Hook was] a scripted event… in planning for maybe two, two and a half years.”
Mr. Halbig’s response is demand for criminal arrests of “leaders” involved in Sandy Hook based on rational embrace of the public evidence he explains in the interview:
- law enforcement parked 1/4 mile away upon arrival. Why didn’t they rush to a heart-wrenching emergency if it really occurred?
- no trauma helicopters were ordered. This is unheard of for an actual emergency.
- no paramedics were allowed in the school. This is unheard of.
- officials refuse to say who declared all 26 people dead. By law, this must come from a doctor. This refusal of so much basic information indicates lies and cover-ups.
- official narrative claims emergency personnel didn’t find the school secretary and nurse after 4 hours of searching.
- this “event” included a traffic sign lit with the message, “everyone must sign in.” Officials refuse any comment on this element that would be present for a staged event/drill.
- porta potties were on site; again with no comment by officials and consistent with holding a staged event.
- no names were listed for the 26 children and chorus director at the 2013 Super Bowl event in honor of Sandy Hook. It’s unimaginable to not list these names for such a huge deal.
- no lawsuits filed by parents for negligence against school district. This is unheard of.
- 2 homicide investigators threatened Mr. Halbig for making inquiries consistent with his professional duties to learn about this event for future school safety.
- Newtown Public Schools won’t return any calls. Mr. Halbig says this non-cooperation to contribute information for other schools’ safety is unheard of.
- the FBI classified the report on Sandy Hook. This has never been done before, and indicates a cover-up of all the evidence that this was a staged event.
- radio transmissions are consistent in tone and content for a drill, not an actual emergency.
- multiple weapons reported at a limited crime scene were never found. This is not credible.
- law enforcement sent a kindergarten girl from the hall to stay at the crime scene of room 8 to be alone with dead bodies. This is a ridiculous claim that demands investigation and answers.
- no parents viewed the bodies of their children. This is also unheard of.
- no documents are being released via Freedom of Information Act requests. This is unheard of.
- trauma services were never requested. This would never occur.
- tearing down the school is consistent with destruction of evidence, given the HUGE gaps between official accounts and the evidence.
- no bio-hazard company was contacted to clean blood, bodily fluids. This is impossible.
- Mr. Halbig’s inquiries of who installed the school security system has been met with silence. This is unheard of to not get this information to improve other schools.
Mr. Halbig has the professional expertise to conclude the official story is impossible, and to demand arrests in order for the public to have the truth.